Classic Dungeons and Dragons and Old School Gaming

D&D etc.


"Heir to a crumbling summit: to a sea of nettles: to an empire of rust: to rituals' footprints ankle-deep in stone."

-Mervyn Peake

"...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped."

-Sir Bedevere in Monty Python and the Holy Grail



Monday, January 16, 2012

Your Dungeon is ROCK!

I have a few new followers, Welcome!

One of those is Sully.  Sully has a blog called "Your Dungeon is ROCK!"  I absolutely love this blog.  I whole heartedly agree with the sentiment behind it.  The occasional rant or snarky comment on some blogs I can enjoy or easily forgive, but some blogs are more about the writer acting like an asshole than whatever it is the blog is supposed to be about.  I also like that YDiR! doesn't have a bunch of images or gadgets that slow the thing way down.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm happy you like Your Dungeon is Rock! I plan to keep rockin through the new year!

    ReplyDelete